Customization of Remote Power Systems – Reliable, Clean Energy for Distant Work Sites Tailored to Meet Your Needs
Whether you need to power a cell phone repeater in a remote valley or data collection tools in the middle of a lake, remote power systems from Apex Solar can help. These units provide a reliable source of energy to devices that you can’t or don’t want to visit on a regular basis for refueling. And like all solar power systems including our off grid solar systems, these stand alone power supplies provide cleaner energy than a generator can, and they’re more affordable in the long run. These systems are also highly portable and low-maintenance, making them valuable, versatile tools in your arsenal.
Other benefits of using remote power systems from Apex include:
- No need for buried cables or other lines, making these units easily installed and unobtrusive in research settings.
- Nearly silent operation ideal for observing wildlife without causing disruption.
- Battery backup for power through cloudy days.
- Durable construction allows for continued operation even in extreme temperatures and weather events.
Perhaps the largest benefit of buying your remote power supply units from Apex is the customization we offer. We’ll work with you to determine your specific solar power needs, and then we’ll develop a system that meets them exactly. This isn’t the case with all solar power companies – some will simply sell you a generic remote unit that might not fit your exact location and specifications.
Standby and Backup Power for Your Business
When public utilities fail, you don’t have to sit in the dark, waiting for someone else to restore power to your home or business. Standby power systems from Apex Solar put the control back in your hands. These solar systems keep your lights on and your appliances running regardless of what has the public grid down, be it a natural disaster like a hurricane, earthquake, or tornado, or a system malfunction. And unlike a standby power generator, these systems need no fuel and produce no noise or exhaust. Even better are the many benefits you’ll experience year round. These solar systems can save you money on your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint by powering your home or business with a clean, renewable resource. An Apex Solar power system can even increase the value of your home or building, as green renovations become more and more desirable in the real estate market.
You can choose from two types of Apex systems for standby power:
- Grid tie with battery backup: This system allows you to draw from the public utility grid while offsetting the cost of utilities by providing some solar power. Additionally, it stores solar energy in batteries to provide you with standby power when needed. Depending on your set up, the stored energy can provide power for several days.
- Off grid: If you’re looking for complete autonomy from the public grid, than this system is for you. It provides all the energy your home or business needs, including standby power. This makes it perfect not only for our most independently minded customers, but also for those who are trying to power a property far from the main grid where hook up would be difficult or costly.
If you’d like to learn more about using these systems for your daily and standby power needs, contact Apex today. We can ship these systems anywhere in the U.S. and we’re happy to provide installation services to large commercial clients as well as customers in California.