Solar Lighting – Street Lights, Bus Stop Lighting, and More for California and throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico
From bus stops to street lights and much more, solar lighting from Apex Solar provides a flexible, reliable, and efficient solar solution to virtually any outdoor lighting need. Requiring no external power, these self-contained systems work well virtually anywhere in North America – year round and during all weather conditions. Because you don’t need to run lines to install them, they are easily mobile and also less labor intensive to implement. In addition to the financial benefits, solar lighting demonstrates to customers and residents your commitment to sustainable growth and the health of our planet.
Benefits of solar lighting include:
- No trenching, which can damage other lines
- Almost no maintenance required
- Easy installation
- Battery backup for cloudy weather
- Long-lasting lights
- Can be used in environmentally-sensitive and remote areas
Increase the Safety of Your Streets without Running Wires or Electricity Costs with Our Solar Street Lights and Bus Stop Security Lighting
Create a more secure environment for transit riders with our OmniLight®solar-powered bus stop. Or, make traveling back-roads safer with our solar street lamps. Regardless of what you need, you can be sure that Apex Solar will help you with friendly and knowledgeable customer service, affordable prices, and top-quality equipment.
Solar lighting from Apex can be used virtually anywhere, including:
- Parking lots for commuters, school campuses, retail stores, employees, and others
- Roadways from the highest-traffic highways to small back streets
- Trails for biking, running, hiking, and other activities
- Bus stops or other transit stations
- Advertising signage
- Traffic signs
- Much more
For more information on solar lighting from Apex, remote power systems, or any of our on and off grid solar kits, contact us today.