Commercial Solar Energy Systems
Remote Power Installations, Industrial and Governmental Applications. Apex Solar has solutions for your business, lighting and remote power needs.
Chris Lanane, Air Monitoring Specialist
Great Basin Unified Air Pollution Control District
"Apex Solar installed a 5.28KW solar power station in a very remote location for the District. They did a great job on the installation, were courteous to District staff that were onsite, and professional in their demeanor. Their knowledge of the equipment and its operation was impressive. They were very willing to take time to explain to the staff how the system was to be installed and why and were very patient in training District staff in the operation and maintenance of the system. We, at the District, are very pleased with their work and would hire them again for future solar power equipment installations."
Your business can be a solar leader in your community. Going solar now, makes environmental and economic sense. Your customers can see your commitment with a digital display on the wall. The display shows the kilowatt hours generated, the current time/date and the temperature outside.
We take care of everything from system design, rebate and incentive programs, and with a 5 year accelerated depreciation and federal tax credits, most commercial solar power installations will show a positive cash flow in the very first year. Additionally, the increased value of your property due to the solar energy system, is exempt from sales tax in most states.
The environmental benefits and current economics make installing a solar power system one of the best things you can do as a corporate citizen and business owner. Your customers will love it too.
Modular Autonomous Photovoltaic Power Supply for Remote Sites
MAPPS (Modular Autonomous Photovoltaic Power Supply) allows you to generate clean, renewable and reliable electricity using solar power at a fraction of the cost of using a generator. With MAPPS installed, you eliminate costs associated with transporting fuel and maintenance crews to the worksite.
These MAPPS solar power systems have been extensively field-proven to perform - from broiling deserts to freezing mountain tops, MAPPS systems can take the heat... and the cold! They are also the only complete, stand-alone solar electric system specifically designed for industrial applications that can be approved for Class I, DIV. II hazardous locations (UL certified).
Available with 12 or 24 VDC or 110 VAC output, the systems are pre-assembled and tested at the factory, and then shipped as complete, easy-to-assemble kits.
- It provides a flexible illuminated solution with no external powering requirements;
- Transit agencies can add or modify routes with little disruption to pavement and traffic patterns related to hardwiring;
- It is designed for reliable operation at nearly any location in North America - all year round during all weather conditions;
Reliable solar-powered LED lighting system for bus shelters are available and first-class in design and functionality. Renewable energy shelters offer many benefits for the transit agency and its customers such as:
- Provides Enhanced Customer Service
- Passengers waiting for the bus feel safer during nighttime hours when they can see other people at or around the shelter
- Provides a flexible illumination solution with no external power requirements
- Rated for reliable performance in ambient temperatures between -22F and +122F (-30C and +50C)
- A customer-focused system, which incorporates leading-edge technology, enhances the identity and reputation of the transit authority
Use of a renewable energy resource reinforces the profile of public transit as a sustainable transportation alternative.
Lighting solutions for towns, housing developments and institution
Apex Solar is pleased to introduce OmniLight®, a fully self-contained, solar-powered bus stop light.